Exchanges & ReturnsUpdated 4 months ago
Docking Drawer wants you to be happy with your order. If, for some reason, an outlet you purchased from Docking Drawer needs to be exchanged for another outlet series or size, Docking Drawer will happily accept exchanges and returns within 60 days of your purchase date.
Make an Exchange
An exchange is a return of new outlets without a restocking fee, followed by a new replacement outlet order.
- For orders placed within 60 days, start a return HERE. Enter the order number and your email address to process your return and receive return shipping instructions.
- Next, purchase the new outlets to complete the exchange process.
- Please call customer service to discuss orders that are over 60 days. It may be possible to accept your exchange with a 25% restocking fee.
- Policy as of 06/01/2023
Make a Return
Docking Drawer Return Policy:
- A 0% restocking fee applies to returns or exchanges within 30 days.
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- Docking Drawer does not cover return shipping costs. The customer can pay to ship the return or can purchase a return label from Docking Drawer for $10, which will be deducted from the return amount.
- Products can be returned to the following address: Docking Drawer, 12893 Alcosta Blvd, Suite M, San Ramon, CA 94583
- Policy as of 6/1/2023
Defective products will be replaced at no cost to the customer.
Start a return by clicking on the button below. Enter the order number and your email address to receive return shipping instructions. If you made your purchase from Amazon, Lowes, Build.com or Houzz, please initiate your return with them under their return policy.
Once your outlet(s) is received, it will be inspected and tested. When the outlet is recertified, a refund will be issued. This process, including the amount of time it takes your bank to reflect the refund, can take up to 15 business days.